To provide training that equips instructors to build up their students physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- EMW is an internationally recognized program founded in 1995.
- Recognized in 1997 by the American Camping Association as one of 10 approved equestrian training programs in the United States of America.
- Meets the requirements for equestrian programs in 12 of 13 provinces in Canada. (British Columbia is the exception)
- Endorsed by the North American Division of Seventh-Day Adventists Risk Management Services as a preferred course for all of the camps they serve.
- Honored in 2001 as the only horsemanship certification program used by the Canadian Military Cadets in Ontario.
- Since 1995 we have certified equestrian instructors in over 40 states and 9 provinces.
To develop instructors with quality teaching techniques and proficiency as equestrian program managers and leaders. EMW offers a gradient of training to meet the needs of people who only have entry-level knowledge; and then extends to highly advanced skills at the professional level in several areas. Included are English and Western Equitation, Packing, Driving, Training, Jumping, Equine First Aid, and Spiritual Presentations using horses as illustrations (Knights for Christ). EMW trains instructors to be alert to opportunities to share the gospel through the avenue of quality horsemanship.